Well, Thank you Ms AnonymouslyAfroIrish, I did not expect to see my name whilst reading your blog post haha. Thank you so much for the acknowledgement 🙂
I don’t know where to begin…. I’ll start by apologising for responding so late, I’m sure its over and forgotten now lol. But hey, better late than never right 😉
9 Random Facts About (If you guys are interested in knowing )
- I love cartoons, yes I’m 22 and I love watching cartoons. It’s just a great way to escape reality sometimes and to relive my childhood even if it’s for an 1 hour. Hey Arnold, As Told By Ginger, Braceface, DragonBall Z, Rugrats, etc. I’m a 90’s baby so I know whats popping lol
- I crack myself up sometimes with the jokes and ideas that randomly come to my mind. A lot of my friends think I’m weird because I have a strange sense of humour sometimes. Sure aren’t we all a little weird? lol
- I get bored easily, so I like to do different things. Whether it be food, going out, new adventures, etc. I like trying new things and going out outside my comfort zone
- I’ve got a big heart, When I care, I care with my whole heart. Without really expecting much back. So I do when I do something, I do it out of the kindness of my heart, without expecting much back or praise. (But I ain’t no fool now lol)
- I’m a daddy’s girl. Always has, always will be 🙂
- I do love a little romance now, I may act like I don’t but I do, a little but not overly cheesy. I love seeing people in love and just happy. It just brings me joy.
- I love listening to music from 70’s 80’s 90’s, pop, r&b, afrobeat, South African house music, soul, hip-hop, trap etc.
- I love learning about history, and things that effects in society. I like to be aware of things and be knowledgeable.
- I’m not afraid to say I’m sorry and accept my fault.
Questions from AnonymouslyAfroIrish
- What is your favourite quote?
I have a lot of quotes I love but funny enough, it’s mostly bible verses that are my favourites. 1 John 4:4 “Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world”
This quote really touches my heart when I first read it. It gives me hope that God has given power me and through him, I can overcome anything! That means a lot that God is with me.
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
When I would play outside with my brothers and friends. Cycling around, not having the care in the world. The feeling that those moments would last forever. I remember a particular moment when I was playing a chasing game with my brothers and friends, it feels like it was just yesterday. That childish feeling, the excitement that one could not explain. The rush and the adrenaline. Everything is moving so fun but time didn’t matter.
3. The hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
It might seem a little strange to say this, but reality. When you know you have to face reality… Face the music as they would say… That’s definitely one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do…
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Funny enough if you asked me this question 5 years ago or even 3 years ago, I would tell exactly where I saw myself. But now, I just like to take things one step at a time. Do what I do now, hope for the best and leave the rest in God’s hand. Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble”.
5. How does writing your blog make you feel?
It makes me feel free… I know it sounds strange, but it makes me feel free. Free to express myself. My fear, to desire, the talents and my hopes for anyone… Sometimes you can’t find the right words to say… But suddenly writing it seems a lot easier than saying it. I get lost when writing, in my own little world… Don’t know, it just feels amazing…
6. What is your favourite book?
Shame by Jasvinder Sanghera, what made me love this book was the bravery the woman had. In this world filled with so many disappointments, hardships and “no” rather than “yes”. She found her voice…
7. What are your biggest regrets?
I use to live my life having regrets but now I don’t… Take it as they are… Take it as a lesson rather than a regret. Life is too short to have regrets 🙂
8. What is your biggest achievement to date?
I would like to believe my biggest achievement today is following my dreams. I’ve always dreamt of becoming a lawyer and more when I was a child… I know that sounds crazy, haha, but believe it or not I’ve known what I wanted when I was a child. And I thank God that I’ve been given the grace to follow through with it.
I would like to nominate (Would love to see your answers)
Here are my questions
- What inspired to start a blog?
- What is your favourite memory
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- What are your biggest regrets?
- The hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
Don’t forget to Link me now 🙂
The rules to the Liebster award can be found here. It really is a great platform for us as bloggers to find out a bit more about each other and a great excuse for us to be the nosy human beings that we all are at heart.